Monday, September 8, 2014

Zygor Guides - Rewiew

Zygor Guides are a collection of guides for World of Warcraft rolled up into a nice neat little add-on. The basic guide allows you to level faster by skipping the quests you don't need in a zone. I started using it myself a few years ago after I already had four level 80's now using the guide I have 27 90's and a few more that are close.

From my personal experience it's worth the money I've even gotten more of the other guides like titles and mounts. What I like about it is that it's updated often and once I buy a guide I pay nothing more even when new expansions are released.

For me it also helps when I'm farming by showing me the value of grays and even sells them for me. Also when I went for my loremaster title it really made thing go faster by picking the quests up for me, turning them in, and even picking the most valuable reward. And trust me with zones like Icecrown with it's 160 quests for the achievement it's priceless.

Here is a cheesy little video I did just to show off why I like the guide... Sorry about the sound it's a little crappy because I was at work sort of.



This is just the basics starting out with a new toon...
1. it will equip the best items for your class.
2. it will pick up and turn in the quests for you.
3. it'll sell those worthless grays you get. helping to keep
your bags clean.


I had more video footage but I sure no one wants to hear me chewing some dumb smuck out on the phone for trying to rush my deck crew. Anyway check out Zygor Guides yourself to see if you like it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment