Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dynasty Addons and Guides - Review

This used to be called Mana View but now it's called Dynasty Addons and Guides but whatever they call themselves their addon/guides for World of Warcraft are not bad and rather useful they have several but I've only used about 3 of them so can't really speak about there leveling guide.



I've used there gold making addon and happen to like it, plus there keybinds and macros makes it super easy to setup keybinds, They even have an Updater now so you can update your addons quickly.



         



Granted you can setup keybinds yourself, and there are free addons that can display farming routes on your map but they can be a pain to use sometimes these make everything simple and easy I use the Tycoon, Impulse, and Edge addons when really speed up my game play and make it so that I'm not just flying around looking for herbs and ore for hours the paths it marks are spot on and it shows you a gold per hour value of what you farm based on your realms auction house.

  • So do you need them? Not really.
  • Are they useful? Somewhat.
  • Do I use them? All but the Booster leveling guide, I use Zygor Guides to level and did not want to spend the extra money.
  • Are the keybinds good? For my play style they are fine, for Arena play maybe not as people will tend to want more custom keybinds and macros.
  • Are there free addons that do the same things? Yes and no.. Leveling you can use WoW Pro Guide, gathering you can try gatherer or gathermate 2 and routes, and as far as keybinds and macros I have not found anything yet. A quick check on Curse will pull up a good list of addons for you.
Well that's about all I have to say about Dynasty Suite of Addons and yeah they cost you money but you can get more information and let them tell you more about it by Clicking Here...




No comments:

Post a Comment