Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hayden's Not So Secret Gold Guide - Review

I personally have not used a gold guide in quite a few years, back when it was a little tough just to get basic flying. But back then I tried a couple of paid guides and I found that Hayden's Secret Gold Guide was the one that I liked the most.

So most of the information can be found for free online if you dig around enough, but none of them are going to be as organized and easy to follow. They took a lot of the guess work out of everything and made it simple for even someone with my attention span to follow.

I've never updated the guide but I've really never had too, I keep using the same techniques over and over and they work for me and I make the gold I need. I don't treat it like a job and spend all day farming and working the auction house so I've never been gold capped but it does't really matter to me.

But all quiffs aside a gold guild would be of great help to people who are having a hard time making gold and  would like to get a little more enjoyment out of the game by being able to afford all your trade skill trained to max level, mounts, better gear if you don't have time to raid of get unlucky rolls, and so on.

Check out Hayden's Secret Gold Guide for your self... Click Here!  


No comments:

Post a Comment