Thursday, September 11, 2014

Super Article Spinner - Review

Now I'm not a fan of article spinners but after giving this one a shot I have to say that it does do quite a nice job creating articles that are totally different form the original. However link the other article spinners that I've tested it does and will make some grammar mistakes and sometimes the order that it moves words and paragraphs around changes the who meaning of what is being conveyed.

In other words your still going have to proof read every article and do some editing because out of the 20 articles I tested none of them made any sense after it was done, I did not even know what the article was about just like with every other spinner I've tried some of the free online ones do the same job but I really like having a piece of software on my PC that can help me turn out articles for my blogs faster.

Sadly I have not come across that magic software yet which is fine I like my little short simple posts that I manually type.

You'll Get All Three In One Package! $37


Pros: Can create loads of new articles from a single article.
Pros: Can save you loads of time creating content for your blogs.
Cons: Makes mistakes often.
Cons: Can change your article to the point where it no longer makes any sense on the topic.
Con: You may have to do a lot of editing.

However it's still not a bad piece and like the others that I've tried shares almost the same design does almost the same things, and makes the same errors but if you don't mind spending ten minutes fixing an article verses thirty minutes to an hour to write an article then I say give it a shot.

But don't take my word for it, check it out for your self by Clicking Here!

For only $37 one time fee it's a far better deal than a couple others I tried that charge around $7 to try and then $77 a year. I also like how easy it is to use and even submit your finished articles to different article directories and blogs. Heck once I get this blog loaded done with custom posts I may give it another go on a blog just for the spun articles.



No comments:

Post a Comment