Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Earth 4 Energy System - Review

I just ordered the Earth 4 Energy System and what can I say... I'm very impressed with the quality of the information and videos plus how simple they lay everything out. Have I tested it yet and gotten off the grid? Well not yet because I'm at work away from home for another four to six weeks and very well can't build solar panels from the boat and be able to get them home in one piece.

How ever I've ordered about 100 solar cells and will order some more when I get paid again I can't wait to get home and get to building my solar panels and wind turbine so that I can start producing my own power and drastically reduce my electric bill or eliminate it altogether.

The plans or so simple that I feel that even I can do it with my limited building skills and I have friends in the power business that can help me with wiring if I run into any roadblocks which I don't see happening. The videos are so easy to follow they show you everything you need to know.

Get the Earth 4 Energy System for yourself today and if you get started right away your next power bill could be a lot lower or if you produce more power than what you need and start putting power back on the grid the power company may even pay you but only in states when energy plans, unfortunately for me Alabama is not one of the states that'll pay you for putting power back on the grid but not matter.

Click here and watch/listen to the short video and then make up your own mind, currently the price is fairly low but may go up I only paid $47 and it comes with a money back guarantee which peaked my interest because my power bill is normally between $300-$400 a month,,, Now if I can just do something about that gas bill!

Also there are a lot of bonus guides mainly tailored to survival, but hey tomorrow is not promised to any of us and we or our families may need to know how to survive off grid and in the woods this would also be handy information to have if your on the run from the law... just saying lol.    

I'm excited right now but once I get my grubby little paws on the required items to build my solar panels and wind turbine I may change my tune I will have to keep everyone who reads this posted on my progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment